Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dudeness posted:

Rick the Nude Web cat, the cat of the nude weeeeeeeeb

Tell him to shave it, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CPL593H posted:

Send Rick a dick pic so you can get Rick's dick pic.

Try saying this fast five times in a row... with your dick!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Rick (from Nudeweb) is following medical guidance on social distancing, everyone. Breathe easy.

Cough up a nude photo this time before he bails for good. It doesn't have to be a photo of you, idiot.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Shave your cat and send a picture of it then.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yo fuckaz, dis is Filthy Prick from Crudeweb, dickhead Nick's fucken doity foulmouth brudda. Fucken send me ya fucken pics and they'd better fucken show your dick or slit, tits if you got 'em, and dirty fucken rear end in a top hat, tia. Will gloat to Nick about gettin da pics he didn't while I joik off.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ron Darling posted:

Everyone has the right to quote this post and dunk on me when we find his post history and his kink is like shoving tarantulas up his rear end

Line Em Up

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

we are all rick from nudeweb in this moment

im surfing the internet butt rear end naked

Im your poor greasy chair cushion who wishes you'd put on some pants.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Line 'em up hardy har har

(I'm nude)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Giss a kiss

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What if Rick from Nudeweb is a bot and sends these messages to thousands of women every day? Some of whom do send nude pics in response? And the guy who's running the bot opens his pics folder multiple times a day and yanks himself stupid, just goes absolutely hog wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

.pu me eniL