Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Truckin and fuckin
Is all Rick from Nudeweb craves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Open the pod bay doors, Rick from Nudeweb.

Aug 3, 2014

Hello hot bhabi my name is Rick from Nudeweb, you are so sexy baby girl

Aug 3, 2014

Italian Greyhounds are fine.

For a clown to own.

In the circus.

Idiot.

Aug 3, 2014

For years you have been asking, Who is Rick from Nudeweb...

Aug 3, 2014

We are all Rick from Nudeweb, in our own way.

Aug 3, 2014

E.
A.
Sports.

Its Rick from Nudeweb.

Aug 3, 2014

Hey I'm Rick, from Nudeweb (but in a Boston accent)

Aug 3, 2014

Rick from Nuuuudeweb! (In a dance hall DJ voice)

*devastating bass drop*

Aug 3, 2014

poo poo (From My rear end)

Aug 3, 2014

Rick (from Nudeweb) is dead. All hail the new Rick (from Nudeweb).

Aug 3, 2014

Hail Rick (from Nudeweb) who shall be king hereafter

Aug 3, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

Yo fuckaz, dis is Filthy Prick from Crudeweb, dickhead Nick's fucken doity foulmouth brudda. Fucken send me ya fucken pics and they'd better fucken show your dick or slit, tits if you got 'em, and dirty fucken rear end in a top hat, tia. Will gloat to Nick about gettin da pics he didn't while I joik off.

What Die Antwoord song is this from?

Aug 3, 2014

Line Em

DOWN

Aug 3, 2014

BigNHorney89

Aug 3, 2014

Berth em up

Aug 3, 2014

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Let it be known that Rick and his handlebar moustache are powerful, and may he gently caress into eternity.

By my (nude) deeds, I honor him: Rick (from Nudeweb).

Aug 3, 2014

Line Em Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 3, 2014

Computer, show me a Nude Web.