Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The original Top Gear series is amazing if you ignore the fact that Clarkson is a butthole.

It’s always sunny in Philadelphia consistently makes me laugh.

Redlettermedia (everything except the video game/Star Trek stuff) on YouTube is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Always Sunny is almost impossibly good, it's just remarkable

watch that burt

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Code Jockey posted:

watch that burt

Really? i tried to get into it and i couldnt... maybe i should give it another shot. i hear this a lot.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Code Jockey posted:

watch that burt

Post a link I see a lot of references to it here

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Frank Frank posted:

The original Top Gear series is amazing if you ignore the fact that Clarkson is a butthole.

The fact that he's such an rear end is why it's so good, at least in part.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

The first episode I ever watched was S4E4 "Mac's Banging the Waitress," and it hooked me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whIEdI7YJdo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Burt Sexual posted:

It's hard to just take clips out of context, the episodes are pretty short (aren't they like 20 mins, it's been a while since I watched) but they often are building towards some great payoff that you really need to watch the whole thing for

it starts good but gets extremely good when Frank joins in season 2, you could probably just jump to s2 if you wanted

in fact try a few eps in season 2 and if you don't like it give me a day probe, I'm willing to put my posting on the line for this

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

sometimes jumping into scenes with unfamiliar characters is like seeing the punchline before the joke. i recommend trying an early-ish episode and seeing if you like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

gary oldmans diary posted:

sometimes jumping into scenes with unfamiliar characters is like seeing the punchline before the joke. i recommend trying an early-ish episode and seeing if you like it

yeah this

dennis is one of the best (worst, absolute worst) characters on television but you gotta watch him progress