Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
That means they need a season 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

trying to take my medicine and finish the season but the gleeful charge into profiting off child labor is such a bitter pill

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I don't want to bring those arguments back again but you aren't paying attention. She isn't actually making any profit at all.

Fangz fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jul 13, 2020

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Fangz posted:

That means they need a season 4

Yeah I worded that poorly; season 3 likely covers the entirety of the back half of arc 2, and only that, so it's going to finish strong. A hypothetical season 4 couldn't possibly cover all of arc 3, and there's nothing I can think of in the middle of arc 3 that would serve as a good season finale, so I'm wondering how they'll do it.

Which I guess means they'll need a season 5 too.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
New seasonal thread is up and ready to go.