Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i'm… going to catch up on winter since i didn't bother after the first week lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i was here to see the non-anatomically-correct dinosaur pull funny faces and that's what i got in both the animated & live-action segments :colbert:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
If it does well, you're gonna be seeing a lot more

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

The Colonel posted:

i think isekai can be good based on whether it is written by someone who is capable of vaguely fun or interesting writing

like bakarina hit off with people cause it has fun characters, can't say i've ever heard anyone talk about any of the other isekai otome things
that's what the wholesome isekai thread is for

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

So is Bakarina the official fan name? I kinda like it haha.

I can see this series go either epic and fun if she eventually embraces being a villain or tragic and depressing if she keeps trying and failing no matter what.
the fan-designated nickname is bakarina, but i think the one the publishers are trying to push rn is hamefura

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Terrible Opinions posted:

How do you live like this?
can't believe the guy who primarily socializes online through 4chan and reddit could think like this

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
*checks mangadex*

oh another scanlator is attempting regular updates again, let's see how far they get

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
rofl but i can't poo poo too hard on the wageslaves trying to put product out during a pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
in tentatively nicer news

https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1258059903236595712