Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
How the hell did Tsugumomo get a second season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Freakazoid_ posted:

My brother loved that show but I couldn't get into it. Does it have anything redeeming or is it as boring as I remember?

I dunno about the anime but the manga gets real rapey.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Coxswain Balls posted:

Everything I know about Bokurano came from hearing Uninstall in Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga and thinking it sounded really nice, and finding the full song lovely. Then I read the show synopsis and while it seems really good, I don't think I can handle watching or reading the whole thing because drat.

Yeah it's pretty heavy. I think the Anime has a slightly happier ending though. Also the manga has some pretty graphic depictions of sexual violence(but still nowhere close to Narutaru).

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:03 on May 23, 2020

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Gripweed posted:

Hopefully he'll follow it up with an adaptation of Everything But Japan Sinks

That’s just Devil Survivor 2

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I fell in love with this show when the main character bought a copy of lovely Canadian horror movie Ghost Ship thinking it was Demi Moore's Ghost. That's a joke for about five people, myself included.

Is that the one where a steel cable snaps and cuts a whole party of people in half?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Torquemadras posted:

This time, on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

The author has seen horror movie It Follows

Stay tuned for the next chapter, where who the gently caress knows is gonna happen, but Araki is eyeing Killer Clowns from Outer Space in the trash movie section just now, poo poo's gonna be wild

There’s actually a stand in Part 8 of Jojo that kinda sorta resembles It Follows. Probably unintentional though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

macabresca posted:

Speaking of God of High School, does anybody here knows the source material? I heard that the plot is not very good

The plot is...weird but the fights are very good.