Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The end of that teaser and the designs I've seen elsewhere makes it seem a lot more upbeat on its face, which could either be deceptive or going another route with the series after Lostorage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

the brutal realities of capitalism force us all to make compromises sometimes 😔

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Speaking seriously yeah, they do a doubling up like that fairly regularly.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Splode posted:

Isekai is pointless wish fulfillment fantasy crap with no complications and no personal growth. "What if I woke up and I was just the best and amazing without changing, also slavery is maybe not that bad especially if I get subservient women out of it". Just, yikes. I've never seen something more actively targeted at people who are just, well, losers. They don't want things to actually be better for everyone, just themselves.

I haven't seen more than a few episodes of Bookworm so I can't really comment, but it sounds like you're trying to make a one-size-fits-all take when it's written by and one of the more popular LNs with women.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

iirc a more natural-reading translation of her name is Myne, and people were a bit put off when the offical TLs went with that.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

A Whisker Away (Satojun/Shibayama directing, Okada writing) is on netflix now.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

idol multimedia franchise owned by Bandai Namco, originates as a series of management sims on console but grew into other stuff, mainly mobile games these days. has a number of anime based on the various entries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

how will you manage it while consumed with the regret of being an SA janitor?