Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is Tamayomi streaming anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tales of Woe posted:

funi has it

funi has the lion's share of the new shows this season, dunno what crunchyroll is up to other than banking on tower of god to be a hit

Cheers also ugh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sakura Wars is older than some of the posters here

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

Funi's app is garbage. A friend and I fought against it trying to watch Nichijou subbed without it being black border subs and gave up and just watched the dub

I tried using Funi's browser player the other day and literally couldn't figure out how to turn subtitles on, after it took me ten minutes to figure out how to make it play in Japanese.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mods rename me to 'panpipes Komm Süßer Tod' tia

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

2 years later, nitrousoxide still stubbornly wrong

There's no way it's been two years

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

18 months is bad enough

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nut

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Let streaming services fracture themselves to death going after the same audience, download everything

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is the manga close enough to finishing for this to actually be the final season?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'd rather watch Ghost Ship tbh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guess I'll watch Re: Zero 2 and Snafu 3 assuming they actually air

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

and i, too, would like to be based on shuten douji

Shutendoji the Go Nagai manga

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Spiritus Nox posted:

....How long ago were the Zorak years, again?

Infinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Deca-dence seems okay, Eureka 7 vibes for some reason. Was trying to think what the hollow harpoons reminded me of then remembered someone tried to kill Kenshiro with the same thing once lol