Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Julias posted:

I don't know how many people are going to be excited based on how it seems like season 2 let down the majority of the fanbase on SA here.

S2 had a mediocre story, which honestly you can get around by having good animation and/or pacing. Sadly it had neither. I might still give it a shot but yeah, the expectations aint high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

DisDisDis posted:

ill finish the spinoff about the shorty elf chick someday....

There were spinoffs?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Considering how tight money is going to be right now for a lot of people it seems crazy to continue to give shows exclusively to one streaming service.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Davincie posted:

greatly enjoyed the first episode of listeners, its been a while since theres been a real rock show (c&t devolving into bland pop very quickly) and this delivered with a ton of refs, a classic guitar soundtrack, classic rock mecha battles and prince and jimi hendrix are characters

Well I wasnt really interested in anything this season but now I have to give this a watch. Are we talking, like, full on buttrock? Cause Im down for that.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

rebuild of digimon

Now with even more humanoid monsters.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

sinky posted:

I Got Hit By A Truck And Woke Up As An SA Mod

by Julias

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Elephant Parade posted:

it was an awful take, but I'm not sure what posting "grouchio sucks xD" over and over aagain a page later is supposed to accomplish

You usually have to repeat something 10+ times to someone in order for them to remember it.

Wark Say posted:

That sounds pretty loving metal: :black101: The Devil's Elephant! Stampeding through the hordes! The Devil's Elephant! A harbinger or ruin!

The Devil's elephant on my shoulder
Grouchio's posts cant sink any lower
The bad mods are getting closer
The Devil's elephant on my shoulder

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Every episode Princess Connect Re: Dive strays further from whatever the overarching plot is supposed to be and it's amazing. It's like an anime adaptation of someone playing Skyrim by hanging around the opening town as a blacksmith.

Its a good show that is filling the Konosuba sized hole in my heart right now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I Can't Believe I Can Actually Hug Everyone Here!!

And the twist is they're actually asymptomatic and spreading COVID everywhere they go...:smith:

Isekai'd into Cells at Work.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Colonel posted:

grouchio is there any reason you can't do something else until the shows you like are out instead of making posts like this every month

If only it was every month...

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Princess Connect has been a surprisingly fun show to watch and I honestly cant figure out why since it seems so basic and generic in nature.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The main guy being a literal silent idiot protagonist has certainly added a lot to the comedy aspect.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Black Mage Knight posted:

Hey, Yuuki may be dumb but he is always trying his best and is adorable for it. He is like a big dumb friendly dog who just keeps failing to catch a ball.

And put everything in his mouth like a child to the panic of everyone around him. Its simple yet hilarious.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

OK finished the most recent episode and Im not sure I like the idea of this show trying to do something grimdark or serious. Its way more fun with everyone being functional idiots.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Are there any other surprisingly good shows like this one this season? I know a lot of them are on hiatus for now but since I finally have some loving time off work I want to put it to good use.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BNA and Hamefura were expected to be massive hits though.

Ill check out Wave and Sing Yesterday to Me.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Dorohedoro still isnt up on Canadian Netflix.

I mean really most of the anime Netflix has licensed is missing from ours, but that and the second half of Saiki K are the two I wanted to watch the most.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Pecorine is powerful.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Silver2195 posted:

That's an interesting question. There have been a bunch of live-action Fantastic Four movies, but I haven't seen any of them; I think they were all very poorly received, but for reasons unrelated to Reed's stretching. Do any of them have a passable stretching effect?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Everything is better with more Freddie Mercury.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Princess Connect was not the show I expected to come out of this season enjoying the most but its certainly looking that way. Yuuki being an oblivious doofy moron mostly silent protagonist just works so well for some reason and adds more to the comedy than I thought was possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Paracelsus posted:

Date A Live is getting a two-part movie release featuring everyone's favorite time-stopping gun user.

Gakkou Gurashi has started an epilogue manga.

I got this VN on Steam back during the Christmas sale. How does it relate to the anime and is it worth going through?