Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

chitoryu12 posted:

Basically, Bond is playing very simply at lower stakes. He's usually betting on the ball either landing just in an odd or even slot, or landing between 1-18 or between 19-36. Carré is placing your marker to form a square of four numbers, which is a lower chance but pays out higher. Because unrigged roulette is a pure game of chance with no strategy actually possible, Bond is just betting on whatever has the greatest odds and sacrificing big payouts for consistent wins.

This makes no sense. Even ignoring the 0 and 00 as options to reduce the odds below 50%, Bond can't have "consistent wins" with a 50-50 chance each time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Midjack posted:

The 007 fanfic poo poo on AO3 must be completely off the chain.

12,587 entries, although 11,554 of them are specifically for the Daniel Craig movies.
https://archiveofourown.org/tags/James%20Bond%20-%20All%20Media%20Types/works