Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

chitoryu12 posted:

they had maintained an incestuous homosexual relationship.

I'm sorry, WHAT?! Is there any truth to that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

quote:

his customary bottle of Jack Daniel's bourbon

His loving what?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Midjack posted:

Blofeld mentioned his predecessor so this is a new leader for the new SPECTRE?

Presumably Irma Blunt, who escaped after the escapade with the giant genetically modified wombats

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

quote:

"Please, for the love of God James, don't gently caress her"

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

poisonpill posted:

Just catching up, and I want to make sure I have the plot straight in my head:
-CIA wants to investigate this guy in Texas because he has a big, weird house
-Everyone they send is found dead, so they go find James Bond, who knows about this guy
-This guy knows James Bond, so they disguise him as a professor with rare woodprints, which they fake
-The Texas sends four thugs to attack the professor and bring the woodprints to him, but Bond uses throwing knives to knock them all out
-Bond then abandons his disguise completely and travels to a random hotel hundreds of miles away
-They find Bond anyway, and try to kill him by turning off the elevator, but there is a safety catch
-Bond goes to Texas and shows up at the guy's house, both abandoning his cover and also perpetuating it
-Bond meets the target, as himself secret agent James Bond (knowing they know this) and also under cover of selling the woodprints
-Bond takes a nap in the guest house

Espionage!

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

Binging the original Magnum PI, this almost seems like one of those plots.

Is there really any evidence Magnum PI ISN'T a brainwashed James Bond?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

You think too simply.

Blofeld III: I Can't Believe It's Not Blofeld orchestrated the entire thing for the sole, convoluted purpose of getting James Bond to one specific spot where he could fail to be killed in an overdramatic fashion, also there are racist depictions of chinese people

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

Israel, famously a bastion of communism.

In all fairness, I can think of a reason or two Israel might not get along with Nazis

Doesn't slow Netanyahu's love for Orban and pals, mind, but still

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh, we have a completely different context for Bond and video games that will come up with this book...

Does

Does Bond get into a "Tron" situation?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

I've gotten serious enough about Bond research (including speaking with other people who work on the subject) that I'm probably not quitting until I'm out of books or dead.

Looking forward to your James Bond Jr TVIV thread in 2024

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Midjack posted:

Dude got some air on that one. Also I'm not convinced Comrade Amasova is dead here. "Rude" can also mean "crude," for those playing the home game.

But does it imply "full of 'tude"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Hey everyone.

I'm the real life best friend of the thread creator Chitoryu, real name Cody. I felt it necessary to let you all know that he passed away this evening. He left in peace, in the company of his mother. If you have any questions or comments, I'll be here. Thanks.

I'm really sorry to hear that. My condolences.