Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's practically a comedy cut, "oh that Bond I bet he's just wasting the department budget again probably wants a new car" :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

quote:

ROUSSILLON HAUTE COUTURE, GRAND SHOW OF THE NEW ROUSSILLON COLLECTION ON THE NIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL OF OLD ST JOHN. PALACE OF THE KINGS OF MAJORCA. ELEVEN P.M.

...but why male models?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I guess I thought the books by an actual commando might be a bit more... grounded?

But hell, Fleming was in wartime intelligence so there we go :nsa:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*does the little finger thing, camera zoom* one MILLION dollars

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm getting excited to learn who it is now :allears:

Was it... the cat all along?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

quote:

‘Yes. And don’t forget, the crew’s there if you need help. We have track marshals standing by, in case anything big goes wrong.’

Did Bond detect something in Bismaquer’s voice? A hint? Some sense of expecting something to go wrong? Well, they’d just have to wait and see. In the end it would be the best driver, and not the best car, that would be first across the finishing line.

Fresh from the Agency archives, here is a declassified surveillance photo of Bismaquer's pit crew:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

quote:

This is like a No One Lives Forever level.

Or a Hitman level.

:mil101: Didn't see anything but the spiders and those old propane tanks we left down there, near the door on the left side

:v: Well I sure hope that never gets back to health and safety

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I can't believe Bond handed his wounded comrade to Agent 47 without checking

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

quote:

Oh no, he's a grognard.

New No Time To Die leak: Bond will infiltrate the sinister business empire of eccentric millionaire Chris Roberts

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Gentlemen, I think we've found our 008

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh no, not her breasts! And their deep V!

Tag ur secret agent codename, mine's Deep V :ninja:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

One more bungled operation - Smiley tore open the brown paper bag and began to read:

[Top Secret] 007 After Action Report

Forces mightier than me had taken over - the immense gravitational suck of the earth, the murderously hard sheer mass of those jagged rocks, the thundering waves crashing down on me.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Has Q Division gone too far??? You decide!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Hmmm yes that's what all the double 0's say

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm gutted to hear this. Chitoryu made this an amazing thread with such great insight and research; really something special. It was his posts that got me into the hobby of big dumb cocktails, and I'm gonna go make a Vesper martini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think we have at least reconfirmed that business jets are extremely cool :cheersbird: