Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

poverty goat posted:

what food lion doesn't have is pistachio oreos

Is that a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Entire shelves worth if I'm not careful.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yeah, they’re pretty good. I had the thin ones not sure if they make that flavor in the full size

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Smartfood. I'm stuck in the '90s and I don't care. I added several bags to my stockpile and now I have to ration them, which is fine except they get less crunchy by the end :smith:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Butterball turkey sticks. They're so good.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Anne Whateley posted:

Smartfood. I'm stuck in the '90s and I don't care. I added several bags to my stockpile and now I have to ration them, which is fine except they get less crunchy by the end :smith:

What is Smartfood?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

poverty goat posted:

what food lion doesn't have is pistachio oreos

Those things are great, shame they're only thins though, I would love a thick pistachio oreo.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What is Smartfood?
oh my God, dude!

I tried to post a pic but gently caress imgur on mobile. https://www.target.com/p/smartfood-white-cheddar-popcorn-6-75oz/-/A-14930857

It tries to market itself as healthyish, but don't worry, it isn't at all. It's just perfect white cheddar popcorn.

I will say I've had Popcornopolis white cheddar, and that's even better, but Smartfood is 90% as good for like 10% of the price. Smartfood is so much better than Utz or store-brand that there's no comparison.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i don't know why i bother thinking that i will only have one baguette slice

i might as well just shove the entire loaf down my gullet at once and get it over with

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Hawkins Cheezies pride of Mississauga Ontario.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
utz

cheese

balls

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
btw there is no other snack which reaches the supremacy of these, it is the ultimate snack, as signified by the amount of heartburn received by gorging

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’ve been going through these big 52 oz cups of cotton candy from Walmart like you couldn’t believe.

All the food hoarders just passed right by them. The fools.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think if I ever learned there was an asteroid coming to the planet in 5 minutes, I would run to my fridge and eat all the cheese in it until I died. I would start by chomping down the entire wedge of parmesan.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I buy raw peanuts and roast them till they're pretty dark, no salt

Every one tastes slightly different, the ones that go a bit too far to the edge of being burnt taste kind of like coffee.
I could mindlessly eat them for a long time

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Plain flavour soy crisps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Cheez-its. I say I'm just going to have a little, but I could eat 3/4 or more of a box in one sitting :negative: