Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If you're in the mood for shootstyle then Real Hero has been uploading some classic stuff lately
For example, Daisuke Ikeda vs Yuki Ishikawa from Fu-Ten, 24/4/05, one of the higher rated Battlarts style matches of the era

https://twitter.com/MVH_PW/status/1240058304187031553?s=20

Very good thread with a different show recommended almost daily. First one though, wow. It's almost every episode of All Japan Women Classics. Other than the AJW Classics, you've got some Big Japan, some Sendai Girls, OZ Academy, AJPW, NOAH, & one of the annual Kenta Kobashi produce shows which are always fun.

Like this thread idea but need to be going to bed. In the morning I will try to find links to some of my favourite matches. But I'll leave one match before I go to bed, my favourite from the first 2 years of Ring of Honor

AJ Styles vs Paul London, ROH Night of Grudges - 14/06/03
This was for the ROH #1 Contenders Trophy, possibly one of the silliest "titles" in wrestling history. One of the great revelations of rewatching early ROH was how amazing Paul London was. Really, really impressive stuff from the latter half of 2002 to through to his final match with ROH in July 2003. Watching him grow from a pretty green guy to this incredible babyface was such a joy and this was about the peak of the run, his 2nd last match before riding off into the sunset of WWE. Obviously AJ is AJ, he was already great, and it makes for a really great wrestling match.

KENTA vs Low Ki, ROH Final Battle 2005 - 17/12/05
Okay, one last match before bed. It's KENTA vs Low Ki for the GHC Jr Heavyweight belt (that's the NOAH belt for those unfamiliar), headlining the final ROH show of 2005. This is a really great way to end a year, with a super stiff clash in KENTA's 2nd ever trip to the US & 1st ever ROH appearance. I know this board is down on Low Ki because Low Ki is an insecure and unpleasant idiot but this is the best match of his career. And if you've never seen prime KENTA you're in for a treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Punch McLightning posted:

Per F4W/WO, a bunch of the WWE Network is free now.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-makes-vast-portion-wwe-network-library-free-limited-time-307201

Specifically: every Mania, Rumble, Summerslam, Survivor Series, TakeOver, UK TakeOver, and '19 & '20 episodes of Raw & Smackdown (why would you loving watch these though), plus a bunch of their documentaries.

Oh hell, then everyone needs to watch Bret vs Owen from Wrestlemania X. That poo poo ruled.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

OK, have a list of the best match of the each of the last 40 years (according to the voters on Cagematch.net). I want to stress that it is absolutely not my list as there is no way the 2 Undertaker Michaels matches would be on there for example. The most editorialising I did was the 2017 match, there were 2 with the exactly same rating & I picked Okada vs Shibata over Okada vs Omega because I think it is a better match.

1980 - Billy Robinson vs Nick Bockwinkel, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 11th December
1981 - Jerry Lawler vs Terry Funk, Continental Wrestling Association, 23rd March
1982 - Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 5th August
1983 - Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 21st April
1984 - Antonio Inoki vs Riki Choshu, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 2nd August - This was a tricky one to find.
1985 - Jaguar Yokota vs Lioness Asuka, All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling, 22nd August
1986 - Barry Windham vs Ric Flair, National Wrestling Alliance, 14th February
1987 - Barry Windham vs Ric Flair, National Wrestling Alliance, 20th January - Pretty sure this is clipped but the best I can find.
1988 - Genichiro Tenryu & Toshiaki Kawada vs Stan Hansen & Terry Gordy, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 16th December
1989 - Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat, World Championship Wrestling, 2nd April
1990 - Akira Taue, Jumbo Tsuruta & Masanobu Fuchi vs Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuhara Misawa & Toshiaki Kawada, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 19th October
1991 - Akira Taue, Jumbo Tsuruta & Masanobu Fuchi vs Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuhara Misawa & Toshiaki Kawada, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 20th April
1992 - Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas vs Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 25th May
1993 - Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada vs Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 3rd December
1994 - Mitsuhara Misawa vs Toshiaki Kawada, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 3rd June
1995 - Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada vs Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 9th June
1996 - Akira Taue & Toshiaki Kawada vs Jun Akiyama & Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 6th December
1997 - Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 20th Janury
1998 - Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 31st October
1999 - Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 11th June
2000 - Cactus Jack vs Triple H, World Wrestling Entertainment, 23rd January
2001 - Dudley Boyz vs Edge & Christian vs The Hardy Boyz, World Wrestling Entertainment, 1st April
2002 - Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle vs Edge & Rey Mysterio, World Wrestling Entertainment, 20th October
2003 - Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa, Pro Wrestling NOAH, 1st March
2004 - Chris Benoit vs Shawn Michaels vs HHH, World Wrestling Entertainment, 14th March
2005 - AJ Style vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe, Total Nonstop Action, 11th September
2006 - Bryan Danielson vs KENTA, Ring of Honor, 19th September
2007 - Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuiness, Ring of Honor, 9th June
2008 - Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuiness, Ring of Honor, 22nd November
2009 - Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker, World Wrestling Entertainment, 5th April
2010 - Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker, World Wrestling Entertainment, 28th March
2011 - CM Punk vs John Cena, World Wrestling Entertainment, 17th July
2012 - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Minoru Suzuki, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 8th October
2013 - Kazuchika Okada vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 7th April
2014 - Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn, NXT, 11th December
2015 - Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 4th January
2016 - Kenny Omega vs Tetsuya Naito, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 13th August (Skip to 5 minutes in to get to the entrances as the upload has the end of the previous match which was also very good)
2017 - Katsuyori Shibata vs. Kazuchika Okada, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 9th April
2018 - Kazuchika Okada vs Kenny Omega, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 9th June
2019 - Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 5th June

As an alternative to 2004's Benoit nomination, I'd recommend Kenta Kobashi vs Yoshihiro Takayama from NOAH's April 2004 Budokan show. The 2nd in 2002's Benoit match is CM Punk vs Chris Hero from IWAMS but do you really want to watch an hour long Tables & Ladders match?

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 25, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

As an alternative, here's the WON Awards Match of the Year when they are different from the previous list
1980 - Bob Backlund vs Ken Patera, World Wrestling Federation, 19th May
1981 - Pat Patterson vs Sgt Slaughter, World Wrestling Federation, 4th May - Not 100% I've got the write match, WON says 21/4 at MSG, but on that date Patterson beats Frank Savage in Connecticut. So it was this one or the 6/4 MSG matches between Sarge & Pat.
1982 - Same
1983 - Don Kernodle & Sgt Slaughter vs Jay Youngblood & Ricky Steamboat, Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling, 12th March - Only link for this I could find was on Facebook, in case that's a problem for you.
1984 - I can't find the match but it's Von Erich's vs Freebirds from World Class's 4th of July show
1985 - Kuniaki Kobayashi vs Tiger Mask II, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 21st June
1986 - Same
1987 - Macho Man vs Ricky Steamboat, World Wrestling Federation, 29th March
1988 - Ric Flair vs Sting, National Wrestling Alliance, 27th March
1989 - Same
1990 - Jushin Thunder Liger vs Naoki Sano, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 31st Janury
1991 - Hiroshi Hase & Kensuke Sasaki vs The Steiner Brothers, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 21st March
1992 - Same
1993 - Dynamite Kansai & Mayumi Ozaki vs Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada, All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling, 26th November
1994 - Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels, World Wrestling Entertainment, 20th March
1995 - Kyoko Inoue vs Manami Toyoto, All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling, 7th May
1996 - Johnny Ace & Steve Williams vs Jun Akiyama & Mitsuhara Misawa, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 7th June
1997 - Same
1998 - Same
1999 - Same
2000 - Atlantis vs Villano III, Consejo Mundial De Lucha Libre, 17th March
2001 - Genichiro Tenryu vs Keiji Mutoh, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 8th June
2002 - Same but as I'm providing alternatives to Benoit, the 2nd match in WON awards was Genichiro Tenryu vs Satoshi Kojima, All Japan Pro Wrestling, 17th July
2003 - Same
2004 - Jun Akiyama vs Kenta Kobashi, Pro Wrestling NOAH, 10th July
2005 - Kenta Kobashi vs Samoa Joe, Ring of Honor, 1st October
2006 - Blood Generation vs Do Fixer, Ring of Honor, 31st March
2007 - Bryan Danielson vs Takeshi Morishima, Ring of Honor, 25th August
2008 - Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels, World Wrestling Entertainment, 5th October
2009 - Same
2010 - Same
2011 - Same
2012 - Same
2013 - Same
2014 - AJ Styles vs Minoru Suzuki, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 1st August
2015 - Same
2016 - Kazuchika Okada vs Hiroshi Tanahashi, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 4th January
2017 - Kazuchika Okada vs Kenny Omega, New Japan Pro Wrestling, 4th January
2018 - Same
2019 - Same

If you haven't seen it, the 2006 Blood Generation vs Do Fixer match was probably the first exposure for Dragon Gate among western fans who weren't already familiar with DG through tape trading etc and was a really huge deal at the time. Also that Atlantis vs Villano III match is really regarded and it seems hosed that's the only lucha match to get recognition.

I still do not get the love for those two Taker Shawn matches. Also Observor voters in 1994 were fools who didn't even have Bret vs Owen as a top 10 match while Shawn Razor was #1 & clearly the better match on Mania X. Also a bit sad that Cena Umaga from RR07 got no love when I'd put it up as one of the best WWE matches I can remember seeing. Anyway. If you want good wrestling that should tide you over for a while.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 25, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Have one of the best matches in the career of Chris Hero, his match with Bryan Danielson at PWG Guerre San Frontieres in 2009

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

https://twitter.com/francescoakira/status/1269076221943443457?s=20

Not watched this show yet (sort of have fallen behind with the old All Japan) but looking at the card it looks like a fun show - Akira/Kodama is almost certainly a load of fun, the main event looks good and everything else could be good. Not a top tier All Japan show but perhaps something to check out if you want to see what modern All Japan is like.

Just came to post that. Not seen it yet myself but yeah, I mean, the show starts with Yoshitatsu (who you will recognise from WWE Superstars a decade ago) & Kento Miyahara (who you should recognise as Best of the Best) against Jun Akiyama and young boy Dan Tamura, an All Asia Tag Title match, it's definitely worth your time & cool of All Japan to put up. (Though if I was them I might've uploaded the 2 New Years War shows from January to give a closer look at AJPW at its peak in 2020, which has a higher chance of encouraging people to sub to AJPW.tv imo)

In fact, here's the lineup of this show

Kento Miyahara & Yoshitatsu vs. Dan Tamura & Jun Akiyama
Black Menso-re & Yuma Aoyagi vs. Hikaru Sato & Shuji Ishikawa
Hokuto Omori & Koji Iwamoto vs. Evolution (Suwama & Yusuke Okada)
Yusuke Kodama vs. Akira Francesco
Takao Omori vs. Jake Lee
All Asia Tag Team Title Match
Yankee Two Kenju (Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto) (c) vs. KAI & TAJIRI
Enfants Terribles (Kuma Arashi & Shotaro Ashino) vs. Purple Haze (Izanagi & Zeus)

Definitely worth 3 hours of your time.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

How did AJPW fall so far to begin with?

In 1999 Giant Baba died. His wife ran the business but quickly clashed with the talent, lead by Misawa, the biggest star and booker. Eventually things come to a head and Misawa leads an exodus of all the native wrestlers in AJPW bar two, Kawada and Fuchi in the middle of 2000. They form NOAH and take the AJPW TV slot on Nippon TV too.

It's really all descending from there, losing the stars, losing the next generation of guys in their dojo like KENTA, Morishima, Marufuji and losing the broadcast TV.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

Didn't they nab a bunch of dudes from NJPW like Mutoh after the NOAH exodus? I guess that didn't work out for them?

TL;DR version is that it's hard to be successful when you aren't able to replace your broadcast TV deal. NTV owned a stake in All Japan at the time & so even as they cancelled AJPW & gave the slot to NOAH they refused to let them negotiate another broadcast deal so all All Japan had was Samurai TV & Gaora, & to subscribe to both of them today is going to be about $35/month. I'd also say you have to be careful not to overstate how quickly AJPW fell. All Japan still ran the Budokan until 2004, & were still doing over 10,000 at Ryogoku Kokugikan in 2007. It was a gradual fall-off I guess as they just struggled to bring in new fans because of the TV situation.

It's lovely, cold & wet outside so lets go into this since I have nothing better to do. The first post-exodus tour has such a weird lineup. Kawada vs Fuchi in the main event of the first show at a time where Fuchi was basically a midcard multiman tag guy but is a decent little match. After that you've got 51 year old Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Okumura who are both freelancers, Michinoku Pro regular Jinsei Shinzaki (aka WWF's Hakushi) & Yuto Aijima who has one match on Cagematch with the Joshi promotion NEO in 1999 before he goes to All Japan. And then a weird crop of foreigners: Steve Williams, Taiyo Kea, George Hines (aka Jackie Fulton from Smokey Mountain), Wolf Hawkfield (Jungle Jim Steele from WCW), Giant Kimala (Botswana Beast from World Class) & Johnny Smith who were regulars in All Japan, and you have Mike Barton aka Bart Gunn & Too Cold Scorpio who were also regulars in '99 & '00 after being let go by WWF. So it's not exactly a packed roster, of those names really only Dr Death & Kawada are remotely draws.

First Budokan show they ran post-exodus they brought in Stan Hansen & much bigger, Genichiro Tenryu, which was a huge deal. He left All Japan in 1990 to work for SWS, a new start up funded by a really rich money mark & his name basically became dirt to Baba. But Mrs Baba brought him in for the Budokan show, his first match back in All Japan in a decade, & he'd go on to be a really big guy for them despite being up there in age. The next big name they bring in, for the September Budokan show, is Masahiro Chono, which is the start of some cooperation with New Japan, obviously an unthinkable thing 6 months prior. All Japan was very much an isolationist group, they didn't use many native outsiders & freelancers, but needs must, this tour had Sabu on it, 4 luchadores including Super Calo & Damien 666, & there's 6 guys from Toryumon adding some junior flair in the undercards. They also brought in The Cedman who is a southwestern US indie guy also known as Cedric of Hollywood and I have never seen him but man. Just reading 2000 All Japan cards is such a blast for how weird some of the names they bring in are.

October 2000 is all about a tournament to crown a new Triple Crown champion after Kobashi vacated it. You've got Kawada, Smith, Williams, Shiro Koshinaka (NJPW), Hansen, Shinzaki, Tenryu, Barton, with Tenryu beating Kawada in the final. Bart Gunn was in a tournament to crown the first Triple Crown champ of a new era. During Real World Tag League you've got Mike Rotunda, Kendall & Barry Windham, Dan Kroffat, & the shoot style wrestlers Masahito Kakihara & Mitsuya Nagai, & shoot style was always much more strongly associated with Inoki & New Japan.

2001 was when the cooperation with New Japan ramped up, the last ever AJPW Dome show happened & you've got Liger, Kensuke Sasaki, & Muto all on it with other outsiders like Terry Funk, Onita, Curt Hennig, & Hiroshi Hase comes back which is a big deal. He got "blamed" by Inoki for All Japan eventually poaching Muto & Kojima (he demanded Hase resign from the Diet which is some dumb carnie poo poo) & as the year goes on you've got Team2000 & G-EGGS coming in from NJPW & in June Muto beats Tenryu for the title; there's even a Muto vs Chono Triple Crown match in October. 2002 sees an end to the New Japan cooperation & Mutoh, Kojima & Kendo Kashin all jumping from New Japan to All Japan & things start settling down into the Mutoh era until 2013, where you then have another exodus, with about half the roster leaving with Muto for Wrestle-1 while a bunch of guys like Jun Akiyama jump from NOAH back to All Japan because they were upset with how Kobashi had been treated.

I think part of the issue is we obviously see Japanese wrestling through a western perspective & western All Japan fans mostly jumped to NOAH who were the promotion in the first half of the 2000s for when I first started posting on wrestling forums. I only really heard about All Japan a fraction of the time I'd read people discussing NOAH & New Japan & maybe even Toryumon. Even now, there's not actually much of that era of All Japan footage out there. Take Cagematch ratings. It's dominated by 4 Pillars era: the top 18 rated AJPW matches on there are all featuring at least 1 of the 4 Pillars. (19th is Tenryu vs Jumbo from '89, 20 is Miyahara vs Nomura from September 2019) while the highest rated match from the post-exodus until Mutoh leaves is Satoshi Kojima vs Toshiaki Kawada from 2005 at 29th. And it's a loving rad match. Of the top 100 matches you've got 7 that I count from that era & 34 from the 2013-today era. Part of that is just it's so much easier to watch current stuff since AJPW.TV launched but I think it does highlight how overlooked that 2000s All Japan is. Including by me on the whole.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

AJPW also brought in a guy named Chris the Bambikiller, pretty sure he did multiple tours too

I would always have to sign him in EWR because that name is so great.

I think I first remember reading about All Japan in the era where the big stables were Voodoo Murders & RO&D (the group that had D'Lo Brown & Bull Buchanan & The Wall & Rico Constantino & Jamal & Rosey & was founded by TAKA Michinoku). RO&D stood for Roughly Obsess and Destroy. And of course there was BATT, Bad rear end Translate Trading.

I love Japanese stable names.

Just reminding myself of the Voodoo Murders lineup. Taru, Chuck Palumbo, "brother" YASSHI, Johnny Stamboli, Shuji Kondo, Giant Bernard, Suwama, Joe Doering, Satoshi Kojima, Shawn Daivari. Such a weird mix of guys.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 7, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

Just to be pedantic here: they claimed 10,000 in 2007: I've not seen that particular show but knowing what we know about the real capacity of Sumo Hall I'd be stunned if they actually did 10,000+ in 2007.

Yeah, that's fair pedantry, I should've mentioned that until Bushiroad got involved with New Japan most attendance figures in Japan were inflated dramatically but you can only go off the numbers you have.

Also agree that the financial future of All Japan is far from rosey despite the in-ring product being very enjoyable: certainly as far as the empty arena shows go I've found All Japan's the easiest to watch. But I can't control the financials, all I can do is give them my money for AJPW.tv & try to encourage others to give them a fair go & just enjoy the wrestling.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Here's a really novel thread with 10 matches from French wrestling in 1957

https://twitter.com/secretwrestlin1/status/1270267250981965827?s=20

So if you want to see something firmly outside of the modern wheelhouse this seems like something.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Remember this thread? Well, Coronavirus is still going on so why the hell not?

Someone on the AJPW Reddit has linked to their Dailymotion account where they've uploaded all but 2 of the AJPW Triple Crown Championship matches

https://www.reddit.com/r/ajpw/comments/i4ujux/every_ajpw_triple_crown_match_ever_minus_2/

Why is this cool? Well it's a belt that's been won by some of the all time greats: Jumbo Tsuruta, Genichiro Tenryu, Stan Hansen, Mistuhara Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Terry Gordy, Vader, Steve Williams, Toshiaki Kawada, Akira Taue, Keiji Mutoh, Satoshi Kojima, Kensuke Sasaki, Minoru Suzuki, Shinya Hashimoto, Jun Akiyama, Kento Miyahara. And while a lot of the footage is easy to find out there, especially the 90s Four Pillars stuff, 2000s post-NOAH split AJPW is incredibly hard to find online, & AJPW.tv only goes back to 2018 I think. But as awesome as all this is (& it is) they haven't been uploaded in any real order. But he's helpfully put up playlists by year: https://www.dailymotion.com/sugarlipsjohnson/playlists from 1989's first match, Jumbo Tsuruta vs Stan Hansen all the way to Suwama vs Shotaro Ashino from June this year (he's not uploaded Ishikawa's title challenge yet but that's easy enough to find if you're a completionist)

The missing matches are the 29th June 2014 Takao Omori vs Suwama match which is the only Triple Crown match not filmed as far as we know & one of the missing matches is the 1st half of Minoru Suzuki's 29/8/10 defence against Suwama because the uploader had some problems with Kaze Ni Nare but here's the full match: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17mzr9

So I know what I'm doing instead of anything useful.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

It's been a year, we all still can't do anything outside unless you live in Australia or New Zealand or Vietnam so hey, time for another dumb of free wrestling

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1354251867908431876?s=20

Osaka Pro is a Japanese indie company that mixed high flying action with comedy wrestling who ran largely in Osaka. A big influence on Chikara. Founded by Super Delfin who you may have seen in his New Japan appearances (he was in the first Super J Cup & the first Best of the Super Juniors), he had spent the 90s mainly wrestling for Michinoku Pro who were focused on running mostly in Tohoku. Anyway, there's an awful lot there to dive into.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChrisHero/status/1362936058850267137?s=19

If you haven't seen this match between Danielson and Hero from PWG, it's free on Highspots now and you really should watch

(Bad news, it's Excalibur and Joey Ryan on commentary. I'd forgotten that)

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Doing some thread necromancy for the coolest thing I've found online in a while

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1fb41137Qg

Yes, it's a playlist of every 2002 ROH show. Someone has uploaded 2002 through 2008. Pretty rad.