Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

They're out banging pots and pans, here

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
lol. From the replies :hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/MassiveAttackUK/status/1264302180988837888

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Buml0r posted:

This year I finally asked someone about it and they said they work by removing one window pane and replacing it with the vent.
I just bought a freestanding unit this week* and as others have said you can just sling the hose out the window and close the curtains to get some cooling effect. Efficiency kinda sucks doing it that way so you can get window kits, which are basically sticky velcro strips and some fabric. Any glue residue should be easy enough to clean off UPVC window frames once you take it down

*don't judge, it's been humid as gently caress and all my wfh kit dumps like 500W of heat into the tiny spare room I'm cooped up in

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Hard agree with this, it's better than running purely because you end up further than 2 miles from your house with the same effort.
It's me, the guy who realised they haven't seriously exercised in ages and hasn't cycled since they were a teenager who bought a bike during corona lockdown. They own, I love just loving off ten miles into the countryside on a whim and I'm even using mine to nip to the shops.

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
Many colleagues of mine have had to deal with UK visas and immigration. From the stories they tell you're certainly tougher than most for dealing with the bureaucratic bullshit, galewolf :unsmith:

Glad to have you aboard and happy UKversary, dude