Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Lolling at all my teacher coworkers who won't shut the gently caress up about how different things will be for us in terms of respect and pay and dignity when this winds down and everyone remembers our epic sacrifice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

People walked past the school where I am working yesterday. Started mouthing off about us having too many teachers in (two) to handle the amount of kids (eight) and that we should be on skeletal staff. Wouldn't go away, then told me to come closer to the the gate so they didn't have to shout. I told the other teacher to take the kids away then I told them if they were so worried about the virus, they should gently caress off home. :cool:

So that'll be a fun phone call later. :ohdear: