Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
I think you might just be unemployed now, try universal credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
It's "are you going to quit and leave the moment your current visa is up" as an excuse for racism.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
Bunch of people scared by the nuclear siren too, they'd never heard it before lockdown made everything quiet.

Used to let me know when I was late for monday classes.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

Uh, I think I saw a paper suggesting singing spreads infectious disease more effectively than coughing.

Gonna go ahead and stay inside.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
So... they're not extending furlough?

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

quidditch it and quit it posted:

I think that’s tomorrow they talk about that.

“We now need to stress that anyone who can’t work from home, for instance those in construction or manufacturing, should be actively encouraged to go to work.”

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
I don't understand what 'actively encouraging people to go to work' means?

They never encouraged people to not work, only stuff like retail was ordered shut. Everyone else just closed because there was no business.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
Surely they'll rage against the rising of the lights.

Look, I've been making this joke for weeks and eventually someone is going to laugh.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

Fatkraken posted:

gently caress the tablet changed my vote when i was confirming entering my name

Please dont send me to the dementia ward, i don't want to get covid :(

At least you're qualified to be a cabinet minister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

quote:

Speaking at the No 10 daily briefing on Wednesday, Prof Powis said: "Public Health England have been evaluating the new antibody tests, the commercial tests that are becoming available."

But he added: "I would caution against using any tests that might be made available without knowing quite how good those tests are... I would caution people against being tempted to have those tests."