Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why are you watching tonight?
This poll is closed.
Morbid Curiosity. 10 41.67%
I'm quarantined so why the gently caress not? 7 29.17%
Spite. 5 20.83%
Because I genuinely like watching Raw and gently caress you if you have a problem with that. 2 8.33%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dango Bango posted:

How's Raw? Sounds like they're showing some old matches?

There were a couple of new tag matches and some promos/angles being progressed, and they are currently replaying Asuka vs. Charlotte at Mania and earlier replayed that great Brock/Cena/Rollins match from Royal Rumble 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God, Asuka is SO loving good.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The start of Charlotte's descent to Always Bad...

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

And now someone who looks completely different.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How many different actors have played Charlotte now anyway?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Charlotte. Always bad

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Day 10,500 that Randolph wears no pants.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HE SAID HIS SHOOT NAME! That means it's.... something!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"If everything is just passed to me rather than earned, then how come I got booked to win big matches? :smug:"

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Randy has really outward ears

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Randy is going eyebrow bald.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
Old man angry that his friend took a nine year vacation and had a nice time doing it

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

"Adam Copeland is a junkie for Edge," was a great line. I also loved that bit "Yeah, I was given opportunity because of my name, but aren't YOU the ultimate opportunist? Are you telling me if Triple H had asked you to be in Evolution in my place you would have said no?"

Good work from Orton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Orton's been so good for the past couple months.

Sanguinia posted:

Now, I admit I haven't really be watching or following Raw outside of the recaps, but... hasn't the grudge feud itself been kind of meaningless and forced? There really hasn't been much fueling it aside from Kevin being Mr. Good Guy and wanting to stop Seth from being Generally Nefarious. They've fought and fought but has anything been fueling their rivalry beyond, like, alignment? Because if not I think my point about Seth's loss not meaning much stands.

(For the record I do think Seth has been doing a good job with this Monday Night Messiah character from what I've seen of it, and Kevin is a great Face, its just the feud between them seems so flat. This is a C-tier filler feud from where I'm sitting)

Seth had KO jumped by his underlings a few times and lied about it (going back to before Seth turned), so there's reason for them to go at each other.

I am not arguing for quality, just saying they are fighting for a reason which is more than several matches on Wrestelmania I guess.