Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

"Karen and the girls are out all weekend panning for gold somewhere in the hinterland outside of Culver City, so you know what that means"

I hit post from the cab of my uncle's matte black F150, eyeing the popped the hood beyond the windshield, protecting our pot of cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper simmering on the engine block (we don't have 1 and a third cups of hot water we just leave the beef fat in tim allen grunting noises)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the doctor tells me screentime isn't my problem, but instead that my chronic, unfounded belief that everyone on the internet is one the boyz is

i call him a freakin quack and hit him with the shaka brah, though I'll admit I don't know what it means

nut

kevdog mentioned yesterday that if he died that we should delete his internet history. I laughed along with the boyz, but i find myself awake at 3am, asking the universe who would be embarrassed by cool pictures of jethro tull rock and roll

Manifisto

me and the boys spend many a night out together. and by "the boys" I mean my tabletop wargame miniatures, and by "out" I mean in the garage where I'm allowed to paint them.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

dear diary,

today henry started talking to me again! he has finally cooled down after our argument as to whether or not pennzoil is made in pennsylvania (its not it's made in los angeles the city of angles).

Heather Papps

hello friend

me and the boys, feverishly planning the best possible boys night on a white board.

gord arrives with his vision board with cut outs from maxim magazine and popular mechanics and we all applaud and chant his name.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
There once was a young knight from the far away town of Bray-Kur. Bray-Kur was a coastal town, mostly filled with fishermen and sea traders. The young knight's name was Kitanara, but his friends called him simply, Kit. More than anything Kit wanted to be a knight. He had no interest in fishing, and while he had his sea legs and was confident on a ship, stories of battle and war were more to his liking.

Kit began his squire training a bit later than most, but as he was a large lad, tall for his age- and muscular, the other squires didn't have much to say about it for very long, especially on the training ground after they've had a few moments face to face against him with a training sword in his hand. Eventually he was knighted, and as most knights will do, he joined a tourney and had his name placed on the lists.

"Now entering the arena, Sir Kit, of Bray-Kur!" the herald declared loudly, and Kit entered the fray!

Kit rushed into the arena, sword in hand and an eager look upon his face!

At last, battle!

His opponent, eager for a quick win (and in a most unchivalrous manner) tripped Kit with his foot and then quickly spun away from him. Suddenly, all the lights in the arena went out; it was utterly dark!

"What is the meaning of this!" shouted the king; if he sounded angry is was justified because it was after all HIS tourney, celebrating his 55th birthday.

A small point of brilliant blue light lit up in the center of the arena suddenly, as the Court Wizard appeared, with his staff in hand. It was of course the source of the sudden light.

"It's quite simply, really." the wizard explained. Pointing at the knight who so ungallantly brought Kit flat on his face, he declared- "he tripped the Sir Kit Bray-Kur!"

Boys knight out!

nut

Heather Papps posted:

me and the boys, feverishly planning the best possible boys night on a white board.

gord arrives with his vision board with cut outs from maxim magazine and popular mechanics and we all applaud and chant his name.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

There once was a young knight from the far away town of Bray-Kur. Bray-Kur was a coastal town, mostly filled with fishermen and sea traders. The young knight's name was Kitanara, but his friends called him simply, Kit. More than anything Kit wanted to be a knight. He had no interest in fishing, and while he had his sea legs and was confident on a ship, stories of battle and war were more to his liking.

Kit began his squire training a bit later than most, but as he was a large lad, tall for his age- and muscular, the other squires didn't have much to say about it for very long, especially on the training ground after they've had a few moments face to face against him with a training sword in his hand. Eventually he was knighted, and as most knights will do, he joined a tourney and had his name placed on the lists.

"Now entering the arena, Sir Kit, of Bray-Kur!" the herald declared loudly, and Kit entered the fray!

At last, battle!

His opponent, eager for a quick win (and in a most unchivalrous manner) tripped Kit with his foot and then quickly spun away from him. Suddenly, all the lights in the arena went out; it was utterly dark!

"What is the meaning of this!" shouted the king; if he sounded angry is was justified because it was after all HIS tourney, celebrating his 55th birthday.

A small point of brilliant blue light lit up in the center of the arena suddenly, as the Court Wizard appeared, with his staff in hand. It was of course the source of the sudden light.

"It's quite simply, really." the wizard explained. Pointing at the knight who so ungallantly brought Kit flat on his face, he declared- "he tripped the Sir Kit Bray-Kur!"

Boys knight out!

gdam i love byob

Heather Papps

hello friend

"run RUN there's no time to explain.... THE BOYS.... THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!"

super sweet best pal

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

At last, battle!

Boys knight out!

And that kingdom was the kingdom of dad jokes.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

boys night. calm, dark, and moonless. the boys are everywhere. you can sense them. a beer can clatters to the ground behind you, you spin around but there's no one there. this night belongs to the boys. if you are still you can hear them chanting. "chug chug CHUG CHUG" the voices grow nearer. there is a wild cheer and the boys are upon you. they pick you up by your feet and hold you over a keg. their chant begins anew. there is no escape from the boys, here on their night. as you give into their chant and begin to chug your fear washes away. you are one of the boys. this is your night. you can chug no more, warm beer flows down your face and you are let down onto the sidewalk. you throw up the shakka and fade into the darkness

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FutonForensic

boys night is gettin wild. Chubbs just rubbed his eyes after eating the jalapeno poppers, and they're getting REAL wet

Manifisto

boy's night, or boys'oween, is the night before all girls day. on boys'oween, boys get up to ritual antics such as eating sandwiches over the sink, farting without apology, and making the jackoff motion in mixed company to indicate disapproval.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

boy's night, or boys'oween, is the night before all girls day. on boys'oween, boys get up to ritual antics such as eating sandwiches over the sink, farting without apology, and making the jackoff motion in mixed company to indicate disapproval.

owlhawk911 posted:

boys night. calm, dark, and moonless. the boys are everywhere. you can sense them. a beer can clatters to the ground behind you, you spin around but there's no one there. this night belongs to the boys. if you are still you can hear them chanting. "chug chug CHUG CHUG" the voices grow nearer. there is a wild cheer and the boys are upon you. they pick you up by your feet and hold you over a keg. their chant begins anew. there is no escape from the boys, here on their night. as you give into their chant and begin to chug your fear washes away. you are one of the boys. this is your night. you can chug no more, warm beer flows down your face and you are let down onto the sidewalk. you throw up the shakka and fade into the darkness

FutonForensic posted:

boys night is gettin wild. Chubbs just rubbed his eyes after eating the jalapeno poppers, and they're getting REAL wet

lmbo

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

sometimes we eat over the sink, and sometimes the BOYS PISS IN THERE

Heather Papps

hello friend

boys night has devolved into a super smash brothers irl brawl help

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
boys night isn't boys night without boy's club

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bacon Taco posted:

boys night isn't boys night without boy's club

boy's club is a nerf dart with a handle

alnilam

boys night

ty manifisto

nut

me and the friggin boyz dismayed and embarrassed when we learn dominos is a game and not a building block

nut

the boys nights stop for nothing

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

its BOYZNITE not GIRLZNITE so i will leave my hands dirty ok thnx

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

‘Nite boiz

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FluffieDuckie

Heather Papps posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

wearing a lampshade

alnilam posted:

boys night

super sweet best pal

Heather Papps posted:

"run RUN there's no time to explain.... THE BOYS.... THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!"

We were going to play The Boys Are Back In Town but we'd kind of have to drive out to the city limits and back for that to be true and I'm not fighting traffic during rush hour and if we wait until it's over the mood'll be killed.

Escape From Noise

super sweet best pal posted:

We were going to play The Boys Are Back In Town but we'd kind of have to drive out to the city limits and back for that to be true and I'm not fighting traffic during rush hour and if we wait until it's over the mood'll be killed.

Then how about this little ditty...for the boyzzz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuDHObqo99g

Escape From Noise

Goin' out with the boys for cooties shots, because it's cool to be safe.

Hootin' and hollerin' as we leave the clinic because we want to, not because the nurse copped an attitude and told us there's "no such thing."

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Mar 25, 2020

nut

gettin matching tribal chest tattoos with the boys not because of how cool the design encircles our nips but because the tattoo lays over our hearts, where we harbour great love for the boys

google THIS

Giving a disdainful look over my caramel appletini when chicks saunter up and try to hit us with pickup lines. Tonight isn't about them. It's boys night.

alnilam

Tim and Eric saying "road trip!!!" over and over again but it's "boys night!!"

FutonForensic

too late did I realize it was boy's night. trapped under the full moon's merciless gaze, i transform from an ordinary man into a full blown boy. my hair lengthens into a bowl cut, and my button-up grotesquely morphs into a horizontal striped tshirt

Escape From Noise

Standing up in church to shout "Sundays are for THE BOYS!"

Macnult

taking turns with a guitar and loving around with a wah-wah pedal while we giggle and gossip about the girls :cheers:

Macnult

matt: hahaha the hand pussy thing kinda looks like your wife's, tj.

tj: yoooo you're totally r- wait.. what the gently caress?

nut

we all chipped in at the dave and busters and built greg a new leg out of buffalo chicken tendies 2 replace the one he lost on his riding mower when it ran over him cuz he fell off it cuz he was mowing the lawn but then a lady with some big bazombogagoogoos walked by and he got distracted and fell

Finger Prince

You know what they say, you can take the boy out of the night, but you can't take the night out of the boy!

Heather Papps

hello friend

me and the boys are bringing the night to phil, cause he broke both his legs trying to jump over a open mine shaft and hosed up real bad. grab some cold ones, your vhs of bloodsport, and meet us at the hospital, PRONTO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
bring your own toilet paper boys

<3 <3 Vanisher