Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Yeah, innovation and polish in a lot of areas was novel at the time. Shame about the company's issues in later years, they did good work. I remember the demo of this game selling me on it and I wasn't even that big an rts buff at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

There's also various little hints that swedes made the game, such as the name of the one ship being Astrid, and the name of the planet riven by war being Krig.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Missions trucking along nicely. I forget where the story takes us next, from when I last played this, but I may just be waiting for an upcoming twist that stuck in my mind when it happened years ago.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Creeper World 2 is indeed a very different type of game.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Strategic Sage posted:

I'm not sure if that's a brilliant crack at my GC playing style or just a mis-post in the wrong thread :)

*points to the link you posted*