Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Burgin
carne asada for taco bar
im getting blasted drunk before sunset
SERIOUS CORNHOLE TOURNEY TIME BITCH
doggy gets the scraps
i gently caress for 7 layer dip
DOOBIE GRIL THE DOGS
Kiss The Goku Chef apron
View Results

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Starts up a vigorous round of kumbaya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Pershing posted:

Fire pit? Wonderful!

(gets acoustic guitar from his Volt)

*gives you the glare. to which you are completely oblivious*

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Oh nice I also brought my acoustic guitar! Let's jam!

*I'm significantly worse than you, so our jam sesh is just me playing the same four chords over and over while you do some halfhearted soloing*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

*I'm significantly worse than you, so our jam sesh is just me playing the same four chords over and over while you do some halfhearted soloing*

4 year old daughter joins in on her children's keyboard, actually improves performance

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Anyone wanna play Frisbee? Go long dude! *wings the Frisbee directly into the lake* oh poo poo okay I'll go get that.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
*bbq is now a loud cacophony of badly played instruments and kids singing*

*jesus christ I was just looking to have a nice beer and a quiet night. Every. loving. Time.*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Anyway here's WonderWall

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*everyone goes skinny dipping in the lake*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

WHERES MY FUCKIN BEER

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

WHERES MY FUCKIN BEER

sorry. i drank it.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Cosmic Thing posted:

A-HA! Finally!

CANONBALLLLL

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I wasn't going to do it but it seems like a good idea now.

*pulls out large box of illegal fireworks*

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

Cosmic Thing posted:

Jumping in quick to hide my boner

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*lots of naked guys with boners in a lake and like 2 girls*

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Think I’m gonna go for seconds. *waves hand to clear swarm of flies from untended burger plate*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WERE OUTTA BEER!!! SOMEONE LET ME BORROW THEIR CAR!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

WERE OUTTA BEER!!! SOMEONE LET ME BORROW THEIR CAR!!!

bro lets take the dune buggy in the garage. just fixed the clutch last weekend!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bonzo posted:

Anyway here's WonderWall

*tries to play Under the Bridge, but can’t even get past the guitar intro without loving up, but is tenacious enough to try and at least get to the beginning lyrics*

”Sometimes I feel like I don’t have.. hold on.”

*badly tunes guitar by ear for ten minutes*

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Every summer my video game club has a huge five-day kegger at some airbnb somewhere.

One year, it was my turn to make dinner. I get out 3 packs of bacon and 12 pounds of ground beef. Form all the burgers, worschester and S&P them, put them on the grill. I carefully separate the bacon and put it on a plate next to the grill, planning to add it for the last minute or two. Satisfied, I go inside.

A few minutes later, I look up and my drunken friend is just finishing laying bacon on ALL the burgers. I knock over my chair standing up and rush to the door. It was to no avail, by the time I got there two-foot high flames leapt from every part of the grill. I was able to save about 2/3 the burgers with some tongs, but they weren't long enough to save the back row.

Edit: Last year, someone showed up with his wife. Then as soon as she left he got drunk as gently caress, hit on like 10 women, then took a poo poo in the bidet and passed out in a locked bathroom.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Mar 30, 2020

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Drunk Nerds posted:

my video game club

Here's where you went wrong.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Who brought the Bar S products

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Alright it's almost sunset time to set up the fire pit! Jake brought a buncha lumber scraps from his warehouse too!!

Alright, I have 3 bottles of charcoal lighter fluid and 60 newspapers in my trunk from an unrelated event. Should be just enough to get it started.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Alright, I have 3 bottles of charcoal lighter fluid and 60 newspapers in my trunk from an unrelated event. Should be just enough to get it started.

Must be damp, this'll get'r going

*pours gas directly onto smoldering fire, fire travels up and ignites the can*

*spins around in a panic, hosing any people and property in a 20 foot radius with a stream of flaming gasoline*

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
*stumbles blearily around the backyard, sweating grease, until I reach the edge of the pool. There, on my hands and knees, I catch my own reflection. I proceed to vomit the contents of my distended belly into the pool, the smell of chlorine and half chewed hot dogs filling the air*

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Super Waffle posted:

*stumbles blearily around the backyard, sweating grease, until I reach the edge of the pool. There, on my hands and knees, I catch my own reflection. I proceed to vomit the contents of my distended belly into the pool, the smell of chlorine and half chewed hot dogs filling the air*

"Whoa looks like your boy there had a few too many, say, you get any more of them hotdogs?"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

I wasn't going to do it but it seems like a good idea now.

*pulls out large box of illegal fireworks*

*leaves box near bonfire*

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Super Waffle posted:

*kids that were still in the pool start crying and scramble to get out*

*drunk adult that's floating on a giant inflatable pizza in the pool doesn't care*

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

*shitfaced and floating passed out in the pool until lobster red

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

pretty sure we shouldn't be doing this because its summer time and COVID is still ravaging our society

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*balancing beer can on gut* so i says to her, no, i cannot file that as a t-834 it's clearly a j-9 because it's international receiving of dry perishable goods and she says to me ohhh but the home office really wants us to record it as a t-834 because it looks better for shareholders because our international receiving of dry non-perishable goods is the higher margin sector and i'm like LOOKIE HERE

*group of people i'm talking to stare off into middle distance, dead eyed*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Who wants specialty shots? I'm making specialty shots! Do you- hey! HEY! Do you want a speciality shot, it's reeeeeaaaaallly good? It's my favorite you'll love it, you're doing it. Ask Dana to come get hers I know she'll want one."

*mixes lime and cherry flavored vodka, believes they're a mixologist now*

E:

*Dana did not, in fact, want one. Ends up drinking all 14 shots they poured themselves*

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

*gets everyones attention for a toast*

Its been so great seeing everyone again, really its this time of year that i always look forward to because i get to see all your UGLY MUGS!

*pause for laughter*

no-no but seriously, thank you so much for inviting me and my family again this year. Now i knoooow we all want to get back to the fun, looks like george is bringing out the super soakers, but if you could just give me five minutes to talk with everyone about this new company Herbalife ive started working with...

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

<goes to the bathroom, gets fondled by uncle Jerry. Again.>

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

dr.acula posted:

pretty sure we shouldn't be doing this because its summer time and COVID is still ravaging our society

lmao get a load of this guy. the president says its a beautiful summer and we should be out enjoying it and that's what we're doing goddamnit

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

nothing valued is here

Hey! Anyone up for some s'mores?

Pulls out bag of good ol' Kraft brand Jet-Puffed Jumbo Marshmallows

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
*goes to a perfectly normal BBQ, people getting along, kids playing hide and seek, alt-rock radio station playing in the background. Enjoying burgers and dogs with friends, and a beer or two.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

central dogma posted:

*goes to a perfectly normal BBQ, people getting along, kids playing hide and seek, alt-rock radio station playing in the background. Enjoying burgers and dogs with friends, and a beer or two.

hosed up if true

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

central dogma posted:

what in the world

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

central dogma posted:

This post made me throw up in my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

dr.acula posted:

oh yeh. that was funny.

:frogout: