Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

it's on pc tho

but thanks for the 2.5 hr video on bravely second I do love listening to people talk about videogames

Now it is, which is the point they were making...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Well I watched it and it's pretty good.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Tired Moritz posted:

it's on pc tho

but thanks for the 2.5 hr video on bravely second I do love listening to people talk about videogames

Kaz has played so much Bravely Default/Second, his opinion is good.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

The card game kicks rear end! That’s the best thing I can say about the game lol

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Light. There are like only two jobs that have access to that element, and they're relatively late.

Beastmaster can catch some mobs that deal 8k to the bosses in chapter 2 if you wanna go that route, certainly makes them easier since they got like 30k hp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I think the general consensus is it starts really good and interesting and fun and by the end is a bit of a chore to finish

Probably not the best jrpg to buy if you have others you’re waiting on I guess but I’d give it a solid 7/10 (big FF5 fan)

The feeling I got from it is that they hosed up something with the way they wrote the overarching plot.

Like each individual chapter was fine and I was very optimistic about the game for the first couple chapters, but they didn't connect well or lead anywhere interesting.