Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

Salastine
Nov 4, 2008

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Does high wind apply solid stance to jump? I want to run my Edna with sword master/dragoon and bp subjob saver, surpassing power, critical flow, who dares wins, and idk maybe crit amp or multitask

It doesn't seem like it does, since Solid Stance specifically wants the Attack command but I don't know for sure. Another skill that can be combined with Highwind and Jump is Berserker's Indiscriminate Rage, which allows the Jump to damage all enemies, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salastine
Nov 4, 2008

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Yeah I do that for mobs but looking for single target dps. highwind says anything that affects attacks also affects jumps so idk

I just did some light testing and it seems like Highwind and Solid Stance don't work together, which is a shame. I suppose the game views the "Attack command" and "regular attacks" to be separate things.

Salastine fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 22, 2021