Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I just beat the superboss! I had to steal some hellplate armor, but boy did that help out a ton.

Party was Phantom/Salvemaker, Red Mage/Arcanist, Spiritmaster/Arcanist, and Phantom/Pictomancer. The spirits went away in the latter half of the fight though, since everyone had full BP at all times due to Counter-Savvy and Turn Tables.

Now there’s nothing really left to do except farm item drops from portal fights. I kinda wish there were more bosses to fight.

Bussamove posted:

Wow that Galahad fight was not too fun. It’d be great if you could see immunities after using magnifying glasses so you didn’t have to find out as you go that the answer is “basically everything they’re not weak to and also Gloria’s fists of fury”. What an annoying-rear end fight.

Oh yeah, that fight is brutal. It took me several tries to get through him.

It would be great to see enemy resistances and immunities so I don’t waste my time accidentally healing someone with an element they absorb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Srice posted:

I quite liked my time with BD2. Didn't leave me with a lot to think about besides the intricacies of the battle system but that's more than what the average jrpg leaves me with.

Honestly if it had more post-game content I'd be pretty happy overall, I would have loved to have more boss fights and maybe a few extra dungeons that were designed with the assumption that you unlocked the extra job levels.

Same. I’d love some postgame dungeons. Now that I have all these cool abilities and ultimate weapons, there’s no one to use it on but refights.

Across the Board Ninefold Flurry is doing a great job of wrecking the portal fights. I just wanna get all the ultimate weapons.