Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Downloading the demo right now, really excited for this game. I know the Direct said sometime in 2020 for the final release, but I hope it's still pretty soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Well gently caress, I did not anticipate that I would not enjoy this game? There's nothing wrong with it, I loved Bravely Default, Bravely Second and finished both games, but I think my taste in JRPGs has changed a lot since those games came out, and I no longer find these type of RPGs to be fun anymore. :/ It sure is super pretty though!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Clarste posted:

I think there was something wrong with it, the demo is pretty bad.

Is this the general opinion? I'll hold judgment then! I really want to like this game, but I feel like its me that is the problem, not the game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I noticed I had a bunch of exp and JP scrolls in my inventory. Did I pick those up from the exploration mechanic and just didnt know it because I didnt pay attention? :p it came in big handy against a boss just now.