Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Oh no, rain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I miss you sports.

I'm glad the tarp is off

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Sydin posted:

The outfielders also carry bats while fielding, and are in a constant turf war with the predators over the boundary of where the OF ends and the forest begins. If they can push the animals far back enough, they hugely limit home runs. If they falter, the boundary gets pushed in and what would be routine flies are suddenly forest dingers.

Sometimes outfielders go in and don't come out. There is a rumor of another team somewhere in the forest, living off the land, collecting lost home run balls and wind carried popcorn to survive.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
drat he read that perfect off the bat

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Mad respect to guys calling a game on a monitor across the globe also not being in the same room together, and it not being a complete poo poo show.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Tough play there, that 3B didn't let that ball eat him up and still made the throw.

Fantastic.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Slama lama, ding dong

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
My man was digging for 2

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hell of a catcher throw, but the runner was watching halfway down the basepath.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Warning track out just as good as any other

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Goodbye Mr. Baseball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006