Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

This looks pretty good, but I'm surprised to see that they charge per minute for outgoing calls. I was also looking at Ooma.

My parents stopped using all the frills of vonage and the price went up to 35 bucks with a yearly prepaid

so i bought them a ooma box and my parents never looked back. it came with unlimited calling in the US (not canada) and it deducts taxes and 911 fees from a pool of credit that my father replenishes once a year. sounds pretty good,

the line isnt being used any more as everyone calls their mobile phones so i may just port their old house number to google voice and have it route to my mums mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU