Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.

Pryor on Fire posted:

If only we had more machines! Just get some pallets, and put some machines on them! Then move the pallets to the right place! That will fix everything, somehow!

This seems to be the closest to an actual handle on reality that a libertarian can get to nowadays. Must be a terribly loving confusing time for them.

If you are a libertarian and tell me what football team your dad rooted for I can predict which machine you're obsessed with making more of.

I don't know my dad never really cared about sports. I suppose if there was some kind of machine that would balance the budget and create a more sound monetary policy? If not someone already suggested guillotine.

Edit: I do like the idea of an milkshake machine that doesn't require servicing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU