Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Sure why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xopods posted:

Town again! Hopefully this Town is smarter than the last one.

To begin my scumhunting, I would ask everyone to tell me how they feel about cilantro IRL.

I love cilantro, my wife thinks it tastes like dirty feet

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The spice I know is bus driver, but I'm not going to say which one because I think bus driver benefits scum WAY more than town.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm sorry I've been MIA. I accidently formatted my 4 TB media + document storage HDD and lost like 10 years worth of poo poo. It's a WD drive and I got a new WD SSD and then I didn't pay attention to which WD drive I was formatting and copying stuff too. I'm loving very depressed right now and in the process of seeing what I am able to recover.

I don't have any bread right now so no sandwiches for me

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dick Bastardly posted:

##vote sal

where you is at?

I just got done working and putting my kid to bed. I've been busy today, let me take a look at thread. I don't blame people for wanting to vote the lurker, but ask yourself, does a lurker vote really give any valuable information one way or the other?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Dick Bastardly posted:

##vote sal

where you is at?

I just got done working and putting my kid to bed. I've been busy today, let me take a look at thread. I don't blame people for wanting to vote the lurker, but ask yourself, does a lurker vote really give any valuable information one way or the other?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
FUCKKKKK I refreshed my screen. I'm poo poo with saving info recently. Give me another minute

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Alright so the jist of my post was that I thought Aminstar was scummy with his interaction with Cpig. I didn't like Aminstars "Lol it was just a joke vote, but now really going to vote for you fucker!" excuse. I think Aminstar came off looking really bad in that interaction and I don't think I recall him playing like that last time.

I also didn't know what to make of Yuming and Token Female (I wish we had Generic Girl Name here too for maximum hilarity). I thought Xopods post kind of summed it up pretty well.

xopods posted:

I'm also quite suspicious of yuming and possibly TF.

##vote Aminstar

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I bought an unlabeled spice. I have an action that targets (potentially) 3 people. I will get results, but since I don't know what the action is I won't know what I actually did.

I'm assuming it will be something like:

Sal - Action Unsuccessful
Amnistar - Action unsuccessful
Steak - Action successful

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mr. Steak posted:

jesus sal, at least think for 1 drat second about maybe why i was trying to get the scumteam to waste their points on unlabelled, before spilling the details in thread?

actually, ##vote sal

hello? i was trying to bait the scumteam into buying it, and then you bought it

I missed your post where you said what it did :shrug:

Leith - Where did you address me?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Mr. Steak posted:

jesus sal, at least think for 1 drat second about maybe why i was trying to get the scumteam to waste their points on unlabelled, before spilling the details in thread?

actually, ##vote sal

hello? i was trying to bait the scumteam into buying it, and then you bought it

Also.. Chill out.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Leith Maclaine posted:

Waiting for Sal to respond but nicely done Steak.

Oh ok. Yeah I missed his post. I doubt unlabeled spice is going to do anything earth shattering but whatever.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xopods posted:

However, that timing still seems weird. Why did Sal claim at all, let alone at that exact moment?

I didn't realize you could buy spice during the day. I assumed it was a night action.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ernie. posted:

##vote mr. steak I dunno if this is the most indecisive person in the world, but he just keeps voting and unvoting seemingly randomly. It looks like content generation, but the reasons and then dismissals are always flimsy.

Steak.txt

That's how Steak rolls.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xopods posted:

You thought it was a night action... but submitted a purchase when? This was an advance purchase because you think you won't be around for N1 or what? I don't understand what your story is.

I submitted my purchase when I realized you could do it whenever.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Whatever if you all want to cuddle me that's fine. I loving hope scum wins.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xopods posted:

What does this have to do with the timing of or reasoning for your claim though? You provided "I thought buying was a night action" as your reason when I asked you why claim at all, let alone right at that moment?

I hope you are scum because I can't see a town player asking this dumb of a question.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Leith Maclaine posted:

Sal,

Why are you so frustrated being at -3 at t-4? While I agree it sucks being the D1 lunch, this level of frustration seems like giving up when there is a lot of day left. Why not try and make a case against someone else? Give a defense against the case against against you. Give me a reason to not vote for you to prevent the no lunch.

Maybe I'm loving pissed about other poo poo!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

xopods posted:

It does seem like an overreaction. Something must be extremely frustrating to him.

And, to be fair, it would be extremely frustrating to make one little scum slip and be trying to talk your way out of it, only to have your scum buddy pop in and immediately make an even bigger scum slip which also connects the two of you.

Holy poo poo. gently caress you for real.

##vote Sal

Middle fingers all around

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CapitalistPig posted:

Sorry you're upset about something Sal.

Maybe now wasn't the best time to sign up for a game.

Everything was fine when I signed up but thank you for the loving suggestion

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I apologise for that. I'm being forced to work from home, and over the last 3 days I've had increasing ones with the VPN. I'm just loving frustrated with that and this all happened right as I was about fling my laptop through a wall

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CapitalistPig posted:

Tell me who you think is scum , not just an omgus on xopods either, take a minute and look through everything and give me a few people you think are scummy and why.

SalTheBard posted:

Alright so the jist of my post was that I thought Aminstar was scummy with his interaction with Cpig. I didn't like Aminstars "Lol it was just a joke vote, but now really going to vote for you fucker!" excuse. I think Aminstar came off looking really bad in that interaction and I don't think I recall him playing like that last time.

I also didn't know what to make of Yuming and Token Female (I wish we had Generic Girl Name here too for maximum hilarity). I thought Xopods post kind of summed it up pretty well.

##vote Aminstar

:shrug: I did already and put a vote down too

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
That's exactly why I didn't disclose which spice was bus driver because I think that power is more advantageous to scum regardless of what Amnistar says.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
:ghost: Go scum. :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
:ghost: I hope you all choke! You don't deserve to eat my delicious 3 ingredient crescent rolls! :ghost:

Last post! Have fun everyone!