Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006
My copy just arrived (SimplyGames in the UK), but my partner is roughly halfway through Alien Isolation and wants to finish it before we crack persona open. He's currently on mission 7 (a flashback sequence), how long does he have left?

E: thanks for making the thread by the way, Persona 5 is one of my favourite games despite its flaws. Excited to see what's changed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006

Frog Act posted:

Thanks friends, this sounds very manageable and different enough mechanically from SMTIV that I think I’ll enjoy it. It also sounds like a 100+ hour RPG which I think would be a good escape right now

The original, despite its flaws, was one of my all time favourite games and this one is that one but even better. I mean I honestly don't know how any turn based battle system could ever top this, and that's without everything else.