Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I loved Persona 5 to pieces but I am probably gonna pass on this one. The added content looks Pretty Bad all in all :(

P4G with Marie was already pretty not great, this just seems to be more Marie type content but ratcheted to 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Yeah I'm really not hype for an Even Worse version of Marie to bulldoze into a story that I really liked but already had some serious issues. :negative:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I've just hit the tutorial where Mona very slowly and deliberately tells you that you now have unlimited ammo and you should never not be shooting your gun ever and I'm very excited to see all the small changes that have been made to even just random scenes

But my favorite change so far is how they've redone almost every single line in regards to the subway derailment to make absolutely sure they make it clear that no one actually died

Haha what

What on earth is the point of this?

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

mateo360 posted:

So I'm infiltrating Palace 4 right now. I am enjoying playing through again but I am still thinking this could have been a like $30 DLC for vanilla P5 on ps4. Even the "redesigned" Palaces to accommodate the grappling hook is so minor I'm not even using them unless it for a Will Seed.

I mean yeah that was true of P4G as well. Atlus gonna Atlus.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

There's only one correct romance option and that's

Literally anyone who isn't Futaba.

Do not date your ridiculously emotionally vulnerable/poorly socialized adoptive sister you scumbag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Randallteal posted:

The high school romances in these games are incredibly chaste. There is no response that's essentially "wanna bang?" The adult-teenager romances in this game are creepy, but you're basically just inventing manipulation and exploitation that don't exist in the text of the game, and taking it to an even further gross point all on your own.

Hyperbole was used but it’s still 100% grooming.