Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I've never played a Persona game before but this is fun. I love how laid back the pacing is. Reminds me of rpgs I played as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Heard something about the importance of feeding your plant. Where tf do I get nutrients to do that?

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Re: watching the shopping nerwork: where is the anetenna for the tv so I can do that? Also the DVDs, cause i got a player already.

Sorry to just ask instead of explore, myself, but I am either bad at time management or just at a part of the game where you don't get to explore much. Possibly the latter, because even though I've played for like fifteen hours, I think I'm still really early in. I've not even gotten to the second target yet, for example. Only recently even "officially" assembled the team or whatever.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

Complete_Cynic posted:

You just use the wall-mounted TV downstairs for the shopping channel.

DVDs are from a rental shop on the main street opposite the book store / immediately on your right when you go there.

Ah, kay. Thanks.

How long is this game, btw? Like, roughly.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I saw somewhere that it's a good idea to save up a few mementos target requests before going and doing them. Is that so?

Just had Mishima give me my first, the bully, and I dunno if I should wait or go ahead and go for him.