Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Big improvements to the translation of old events would be a selling point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

JackDarko posted:

This quarantine is annihilating me, so I'm going to rewatch the Persona 4 Giant bomb endurance run and pretend I have friends. Does anyone here have favorite moments I should watch out for?

Part 110: "Don't admit fault."

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

AlternateNu posted:

My head canon re: Okumura is that he was being puppeted by Akechi from the metaverse for the period up to the press conference when they decide to just cut the strings. I know that shouldn't really work because theoretically, the palace was destroyed, but :shrug:

Does Haru react to her father dying as a result of what these strangers recommend as a safe and effective procedure or does she insta-forgive them like in the original?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Apart from Sun, are you able to continue all the old social links in the new semester?

Arbite fucked around with this message at 04:56 on May 7, 2020

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Makoto was called the Student Council president in the original P5, right?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

What a weird translation error.

*edit*

And she still calls herself the student council president in the July 9th meeting!

Arbite fucked around with this message at 07:48 on May 9, 2020

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

P4G is really really good if you are willing to overlook one incredibly bad character (Teddie)

You sicken me.

Or is his new VA that bad?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Remind me, wasn't Atlus about to do another PSP port for Persona 4 only to have Sony persuade them to wait and put it on the Vita later?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I'm curious if more details about P5's earlier globe trotting story were released. Was it still centered on school life, and how would that have worked?

Breaker High style?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Does Makoto's third persona put her back on a bike?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Eeesh, the pronunciation of Akiyama is the worst one of all!

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Zvahl posted:

takamaki and sakamoto would like a word with you, and that word will be mispronounced

Those are bad but at least they're just poor emphases. Mishima calls it A-keema. Like a drat curry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kgkXn8Iwf4

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Man, that Haru/Makoto tag team attack is the best one yet. I'm actually sad they don't have a wrestling costume, even as dlc.

Lord_Magmar posted:

Personally the wrestling tag-team is my second favourite, my favourite is much later and is mandatory to see at least once.

Oh ho? Looking forward to it then.

Arbite fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jul 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Finally finished Royal after stalling out in the new semester.

Bogus that they ended up forcing Joker in juvie again. Passively going along and letting others be active seems directly counter to the whole rebellion theme. Still loved it on the whole, though.

It was odd they had subtly different reads for the confidants' final line if it was in the conversation or a repeat.