Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
i haven't played 4 in ~12 years so i don't remember at all what the unreplaced voices sound like

however, i am liking all the changes made from golden, altho the power creep seems to have greatly increased since by the 3rd dungeon i was mowing through everything in one round. i will probably go through NG+ when i finish it. i've been finding myself craving a 3 playthrough since i started this but my ps2 is deadzo after the dog peed on it so i can't play it on that. i'm hoping they push 3 & 5 to PC in the near future though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Kanjis follow up skill being able to knock out multiples is nice, but, tbh, the game is not really hard enough to worry about optimal party starts

The one guy I dislike using is yosuke, not sure why, just dislike having him around

Being able to score megido early basically means you wipe out all the gold hand guys in one turn and can seriously level the hell up

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
i'm not sure there's any way to make the MC of these games more interesting than a soundboard since you're the one controlling them