Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

One thing I think is severely missed about the Royal final palace is that if you pick "steal the heart of the one I love" for the psych test, the shadow will say straight up that happiness gained by depriving others of their own is actually unhappiness. I still think Maruki's ending is legitimately the "good" one, even if it's not the "true" one, and that he's not trying to force his new utopia on everyone against their will (why would he give Joker so much time to come to his own decision and allow the phantom thieves to oppose him?), he legitimately does just want human suffering to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU