Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I bought a little Fuji mirrorless camera and it's great. I have the 27mm prime and it'll fit in my jorts pocket

also redid the drivetrain on my bike that I can't ride outside

repaired my tent for the camping i can't do. had to hold it down overnight in a wind storm with lava rocks and they tore the he*k out of it.

other than that idk, computers are terrible and tech poo poo is worthless trash that isn't worth having

-------
posts below here have to be nice to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

has anyone found the right thing to buy yet? i got a bunch of cat food so my cats have more time to figure out the can opener while feasting on my corpse. hasn't helped me but my cats seem content

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

don't eat animals, op

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

echinopsis posted:

what about roadkill

I don't see any harm in that. a sign of too many roads imo

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

power botton posted:

the problem about not eating meat is cow tastes really good after sitting over lump charcoal for 8+ hours
yeah it does. cows are cute though. big fuzzy rocks

Phone posted:

rapsberyry pie
same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I've been playing The Surge on the PlayStation four. it scratches the souls itch a bit. still want to get sekiro but it apparently doesn't exist for under $50 still?? that's $30 more than anyone should spend on a video game

bought a bunch of art prints from the guy who did the art for Tales from the Loop. going to hang them and look at them and be distracted for a few moments :getin: