Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

otter posted:

what er/urgent care doesn’t administer the inhaler and then let you take it home with you?

i have been to 5 urgent care facilities in 2 different states for pneumonia over the past 5 years and i have NEVER been given an inhaler by the urgent care facility anywhere. when the facility administers a dose of albuterol, they do so using a nebulizer, and a prescription for an inhaler to be filled by an actual pharmacy is given. but don't let the facts stop you from implying the OP is lying i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

To be fair my doctor did say, "Normally we'd just give you an inhaler but we're saving them." It would have been really nice to get one on the spot, since I couldn't breathe and no pharmacies are open at 2 am.