Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are they your best friend?
Hell YEAH! We ride together, we die together, BFFs for LYFE
Nope, I have a best friend, and I have them, and the love I feel is different for both
Kinda, I'm not really sure I can put words to it.
Goku pants
View Results

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I think my cat is my best friend and my boyfriend is a close second. I don't have many friends tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Welp we broke up today lmaoooo

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'll never break up with my cat. He already sent me to the ER once because he bit my finger when i was trying to get him out of a baby gate he somehow got stuck in. Here's what my finger looked like before antibiotics (the puffy one on the right)

So if I didn't dump his rear end then it will never happen.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I'm genuinely curious why, because it's fascinating how COVID-19 has changed our society.

Nothing to do w covid although the stresses probably didn't help the relationship

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Ten years in and we bone like we're cheating on each other WITH each other. A decade-plus and her clit/brown/taint-area still pOwns my dick.

goongrats