Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are they your best friend?
Hell YEAH! We ride together, we die together, BFFs for LYFE
Nope, I have a best friend, and I have them, and the love I feel is different for both
Kinda, I'm not really sure I can put words to it.
Goku pants
View Results

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I would say your best friend is probably the person you want to voluntarily spend the most time with. Could be just a friend, could be family, hell could be a colleague if you're both workaholics and married to your job, but if you do have a romantic partner it's kind of weird it wouldn't be them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
In the r/relationships thread we're seeing an upswing in couples that can't stand being quarantined together because somehow I guess they just both individually decided that they needed to have a romantic partner to share rent with and occasionally gently caress but they didn't actually need to like that person or spend time outside of that with. Now that they seemingly have to spend time together they have realized they in fact don't like each other.

I imagine they wouldn't call each other best friends either OP.