Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are they your best friend?
Hell YEAH! We ride together, we die together, BFFs for LYFE
Nope, I have a best friend, and I have them, and the love I feel is different for both
Kinda, I'm not really sure I can put words to it.
Goku pants
View Results

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I can talk to my best friend once a month and it’s cool. If my wife goes away for business for more than 1 night or so I get bummed out even though I’ll try and talk to her every night that she’s away anyway.

She’s my wife; calling it a friendship is selling it far too short.

So no my wife isn’t my best friend she’s the person I wanted to marry, live with, and have kids with. My best friend is the guy I want to drink beers and watch dude movies with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I appreciate the support on this.
However a word of caution. If you explain it to your spouse that they are not your best friend, make sure you tell them about the rest of the other part, or they walk around for a week thinking you're just an rear end in a top hat.