Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I think the lead character really needed better voice direction, the other characters seem way more suited to their roles. Also there is way to much redundant dialogue in this game, they could have gotten away with half as much.
That said, I'm interested in seeing where this game is going and why I've never heard about it until just recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I wonder how easy this game would have been if we didn't have access to a walkthrough? Some of the solutions are clever, but without the logicial reasoning to get there, how many of them would have even been approachable? I mean some of the solutions are actually timing based and it might not even be obvious if that's a factor, this happened with the heart pills puzzle and that alone could be a permanent stumbling block.