Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I deserve to be punished for having so many sick gang tags. Oh, and for modding TVIV (and technically GBS, but really that was just so I could hand out the aforementioned sick tags, boiiii!!!).

Quit slapping me! You old wench!!!

poo poo just look at that badass collection, the power has clearly gone to my head!

all i ask is my poo poo is centred again when this coup is over!

esperterra fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Mar 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918879

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm taking a page outta RoE's book to ham it up in the general TVIV thread, because why not?? Also because most TVIV posters never look at the main page and browse via bookmarks anyway

I wish it wasn't too on the nose to include this iconic gif of The L Word's Bette Porter b/c it would be very on brand for me

so i'm posting it here for you instead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Actually gently caress it I'm known for being extra I'm posting it anyway lmao

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm just being vague and ominous in all the threads I frequent now so hit me whenever lmao.

I'm getting as much mileage outta this gif as I possibly can.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

When the pranksters become the prankees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

reignofevil posted:

After one hundred thousand hours I'm finally free! Time to let the plasma center know I won't be dropping by to get money for reregs!

alnilam posted:

Sic semper cyrannus!

tea