Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Panzeh posted:

If you run your own kingdom you can just crank policies that give you all the influence so it doesn't, but if you're a vassal they're useful.

Another benefit of running your own kingdom is a policy that gives you +80 party size, and another one if you're tier 4+ that gives you +50.

The vassal one doesnt work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Militia troops are amazingly crap given how many of them there are.

Theyre just trying to protect theri family man.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Nosre posted:

By 'knock down the walls' do you mean Trebs will eventually break a wall completely (those avoiding the need for ladders/siege towers)? I haven't seen that, but I also haven't let it go very long because my army cohesion falls apart

yeah bro

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
As soon as I get fully upgraded 2 handers i stick them into some garrsion. They need those walls.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Problem with archers is that htey are really ogod in 300 vs 300 battles, but they are not so good when its 1500 vs 1500 and they run out of arrows eventually.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Midgetskydiver posted:

Good patch but I'm growing increasingly annoyed at discovering perks don't function. Is is that much to ask for them to identify the ones that don't work so players won't grind for them only to realize it's not broken?

https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
The Sturgians are so loving uselss man.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
MP is super boring. cav is too strong and animations desync making it feel unfair vs high pingers

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

Do you now need to be physically close to your wife to get children? I remember a few patches ago she was just getting pregnant and popping out children while she was on the other side of the map.

How is babby formed

How girl get pragnent

Have her in party and then use the "spend time in city" option when in a settlement.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Performance on campaign map seems worse than half a year ago. Also Why does the AI insist on making a circle around our ranged units so that they cant fire? Wasting like half our army.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Have her in party and then use the "spend time in settlement" button when you are in a town or castle.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Just remember that you are fighting for 2 now.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/what-is-the-next-major-content-after-rebellions.436522/page-10

Dev adding features directly from player feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010

terrorist ambulance posted:

What's the state of the game now? Last time I jumped in the game was kind of at a weird spot - a lot of the popular mods were defunct or hard to get working, but the game was also still pretty early access and rough

Not much has changed tbh. Performance in combat is better though.