Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

All of that is probably the most realistic part of bannerlord tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Artelier posted:

Quick question: Does anybody play Bannerlord on HDD? How are the loading times for it? I've got it installed on an SSD for now but want to clear up some space; wondering if I could move it to HDD or if I should play disk space Tetris with other programs instead.

For reference, I don't mind long-ish waiting times, like Assassin's Creed Odyssey is fine, Watch Dogs 2 is fine. Final Fantasy XV though was pretty excessive.

The load times range from fine to good

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Eternal access

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

how wife get pregant? how is babby born?

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

ah, the french indochina strategy

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

new patch dropped:

quote:

Changes
Revised bread cover types.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

The best army composition is the one who survives all my suicidial charges directly to the enemy front line

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Jeff Fatwood posted:

The javs turn in to pila which the AI treats primarily as spears instead of throwing spears. It's a weird oversight.

There is a workshop mod that makes the legionaires throw the pilums:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2888899050

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Quicksilver6 posted:

You want to date the governor’s daughter, you better have rhythm.

Alone forever....

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Too busy civilizationing