Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's X by default but lmao guys just goto keybinding.

Also there is a mod to fix the smithing cooldown

“Change weapon mode” doesn’t say poo poo about couching, and there’s absolutely no explanation that you have to be at a certain velocity or that an indicator will pop up. Don’t pretend like this is intuitive or explained anywhere, particularly in one of the few mechanics that was changed in the otherwise photocopied game (with better graphics).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I haven't quite gotten to the stage of the game where I can delegate my money-making (about $14k and a party of just under 30, including 3 companions, though my troops include 5-ish tier 4-6 dudes). Any advice once I get there on whether I should do caravans or workshops? And how do y'all choose where to place workshops and what to do with them? I haven't touched that at all yet and if it's like the rest of the game, it'll be remarkably obscure.

(God this game is full of early 2000's game design, not 2010s or even 2020 game design. At least it's super awesome in many other ways.)

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

So you built a workshop making the expensive product?

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Is there a way to talk to nobles in an army? I found one of the ten assholes I need to speak to, but he's stuck in someone else's 1000-man army and I can't have a brief chat with him.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Is there a way to change the order mods load in? I tried to download the dev console mod, and it's not loading the game. (Probably because it hasn't been updated with the new patch, but who knows. And I'm not using their mod manager, if that matters. Just dropped the /Developer Console folder into the /Modules folder)

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You tried "unblocking" and/or giving the .dll file full permissions?

No, but I will. Thanks!

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Hey folks, I'm getting back into the game after playing a bit at launch. What're the current recommended mods/tweaks? At the time I had a dev console enabled, smithing stamina eliminated, some general tweak mod that I forget, and something that made higher-level prisoners recruitable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Fishbus posted:

I'm always going to push my own mod of additions, tweaks, extra units, etc.

Located here: PowerUp Mod (LATEST BETA BRANCH e1.4.2)

I think there's also community patch as well which fixes a lot of the perks.

Does this include the perk fixes, or will I need the community fixes too?