Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Jimbot posted:

I really wish they'd change the way combat works. It's still clunky and unintuitive. Nothing like moving the mouse up only for you to swing to the side and hitting the rampart. Are there any mods that change it? Or at least remove collision detection on enclosed spaces?

Fluid Combat Overhaul was real nice last time I played, and it looks to be updated, but BannerLib might not work. Waiting for a bit more stability and polish before I hop back in, so YMMV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Fishbus posted:

I've updated my mod with a few new things:

- New Vlandian units in the elite unit tree (where banner knights are) which are knights with a crossbow backup.
- You increase relations with nearby notables when defeating looter parties, increasing according to their strength/size.
- Fixed some random crashes according to generating new games and during sieges (duplicates and null names)

More info and DL
Located here: PowerUp Mod (LATEST BETA BRANCH e1.4.2)

Do you run any other mods alongside yours? I'd definitely hop back in if I could get a modlist that's confirmed to play nice

E: Ah, reread the description and sounds like you might not. Guess I'll try it by itself :)

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jul 16, 2020