Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Logic posted:

What Difficulty is everyone starting on? I would like to think I am a seasoned vet and can start on realistic, but that's also the most difficult option...I don't want to struggle. Screw it, I might just go realistic on all, check Enable Death and Auto allocate. What can go wrong?

nothing whatsoever, welcome to the actual game. although auto allocate sounds like a flaming bowl of sh*t.. what good is an RPG if you can't even allocate the points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Does Trainer stack the way it used to, or is it just a leader skill now, or what?

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

eonwe posted:

Early game tips:

beat up looters
Avoid mountain bandits and sea raiders
bet on and win tournaments

If you're a special snowflake who never loads the game like me you might wanna skip on the betting and just win tournaments with 0 bets. Sometimes the reward can be worth 5k which is pretty drat sweet. Betting on all rounds yeilds a profit of around 700 denars anyway, which is pretty meh since you're risking 1200