Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Lemon posted:

I've been watching a couple of streams and it looks like you can go into a town and do everything through menus instead of actually having to walk around the town to find a trader or whatever. If this is the case, I might actually get this.

iirc you could do this in warband too, just gotta press tab or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

THE BAR posted:

60 million percent increase, no biggie.

What I want to know is how 1/3rd of a person played in October 2016.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I looked at the Smithing screen and noped right out.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Out of all the small issues that annoy me, the one that gets me the most is that the launcher has a logo, but the game proper does not and uses the generic Windows program logo.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Quick question: Does anybody play Bannerlord on HDD? How are the loading times for it? I've got it installed on an SSD for now but want to clear up some space; wondering if I could move it to HDD or if I should play disk space Tetris with other programs instead.

For reference, I don't mind long-ish waiting times, like Assassin's Creed Odyssey is fine, Watch Dogs 2 is fine. Final Fantasy XV though was pretty excessive.