Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Ctrl+Space doesn't seem to fast forward the world screen anymore. Did they change the hotkey or is it not introduced yet?

Edit: Nevermind. There are speed options at the bottom now. Press 3 to fast forward.

papersack fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Villages actually have money now. :o

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

nessin posted:

Why in the hell give a character shortcut in the village/city menu but then require loading into the battle map to actually do the talking? That's so stupid and frustrating every time I talk try to talk to someone.

Also did Warband have basic raider parties that never carried any goods? I'm running around killing looter parties but haven't seen a single one with anything but armor and weapons. Most incompetent looters in history.

A fair bit of bandits I've killed have had consumables on them.

Taleworlds just released a hotfix for some minor crashes. This is encouraging. I expect a lot of the issues to be ironed out quickly.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Mukip posted:

I find this all much less forgivable in a game that has been in development for 7+ years with a bigger team and budget. I bet you could load some graphics mods into Warband and have a very similar experience to this game, perhaps even a better one since everything isn't so fuzzy. Actually, it looks and feels like when you install advanced graphics mods into some old game and everything has an uncanny valley feel to it, neither having retro charm nor looking modern. And the controls are janky. I think I'll request a refund since I don't foresee myself enjoying this mess.

What are you talking about with the fuzziness? Everything is clear in my game.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

That's what I expected. Those are some garbage complaints.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I'm really digging the new UI. The info I need presented to me is clear and concise. The "trade rumors" on items is a god send. My only complaint is the number of crashes I'm getting.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

How do I buy land in this town for a productive enterprise?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The queen has Cersei levels of bloodlust. She hasn't been at total peace the entire game. I'm hoping the game adds intrigue features in the future so I can cause civil war from the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Still having snowball effects in my campaign. It's not as quick as it was a few patches ago but isn't fully resolved.

Edit: Yeah, the eyes mean you're in vision range of the city.