Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Ragnar the Itty Bitty, Taker of Naps, Destroyer of Nipples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
The online is a loving blast. Killing and dying left and right, no clue what the hell is happening but slashing and slamming in a bloody pile.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I did a tournament and won. That was sweet. Should I keep being my own faction (i like my banner, it's a gold bird on a blue background) or should I join one of the factions in game?

Are they just different aesthetically? Or are their units similar as the multiplayer?

I played a bunch of multiplayer last night .God drat it owns.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
So I basically have to join a faction to build up an army, get a castle and poo poo? Or can I do that for my own family name I set up at the beginning?

Also I just made my character with trying to be well rounded... should I remake and focus on certain skills? Like get as much 2 handed as possible? I think I I'm just gonna keep playing however I want more to learn the ropes a bit. I never played the other mount and blade games.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Well... I have schmoozed with some noble woman in the southern empire and successfully started my courtship attempt. She said she is compatible with me and to come back and talk again soon. Then I enlisted as a mercenary with her and am now raiding the steppes caravans. I made like 10k gold from raiding a few of their caravans, taking their people prisoner, and getting a bunch of horses for my crew in the process. It owns so far. Not sure if this is the right or ethical thing to do but... I'm killing every steppe faction thing I see that I can handle. Sorry caravans, your gold is mine. I'm gonna set up my own ship somewhere in the empire next. Then I'll do caravans myself. Then... I'm gonna get with that one chick and make some babies.